You can cancel your subscription at any time. Ripl Pro subscriptions are billed and managed by Apple/Google. Please note that Ripl does not have access to your billing information or have the ability to issue refunds because Apple and Google control the billing and invoicing functions for all apps with in-app purchase and paid subscription options, such as Ripl Pro. Deleting the app does *not* automatically end your paid subscription service associated with that app, as with all subscription apps in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
While Apple manages your subscription, Ripl provides you the option to turn off your subscription from within the Ripl app. If price is a factor, you can also check out our annual renewal option. For more information on our annual renewal option, see this article: Annual Payment Option
If you purchased your Ripl Pro subscription from the Google Play Store, use the following steps to cancel your subscriptions:
- Go to payments.google.com, then click the menu icon.
- Along the left side of your screen, select Bills and accounts.
- Select Ripl > Manage Subscription.
- Click Cancel next to the Ripl Pro Subscription option, then follow the prompts to confirm the cancellation.
For further help, you can get in touch with the Google Play support team here.
Please note: According to Google policy, your membership might renew if you don't turn off automatic renewal more than 24 hours before your renewal date.
If you purchased your Ripl Pro subscription from the Apple iTunes Store, use the following steps to cancel your subscriptions:
While Apple manages your actual subscription billing, the Ripl app provides you the option to turn off your subscription from within the app Menu. To access the Manage Subscriptions page from within the Ripl app:
- With the Ripl app open, tap the Menu icon in the top left corner of the home screen.
- Tap "Ripl Pro Settings."
- Click the "Manage Subscription Settings" link at the bottom of the screen to open the Apple iTunes Manage Subscriptions screen.
- Turn off your Ripl Account auto-renewal by tapping (not swiping) to toggle the renewal to OFF.
Please note: According to Apple policy, your membership might renew if you don't turn off automatic renewal more than 24 hours before your renewal date.
Your subscription will end when the current subscription period expires. Once your subscription ends you will no longer be able to use any Pro designs you previously downloaded. However, your previously created Ripl animated posts will still be active.
Here's a sample of the Apple iTunes Manage Subscriptions Page - click the button to turn off automatic renewal or if you wish to continue your subscription at the discounted annual price, select the annual option.
*Note - Pricing varies based on location.
- From your device's home page, open iOS Settings.
- Tap "iTunes & App Store," then tap your Apple ID and "View Apple ID." If prompted, enter your password.
- Tap "Subscriptions"
- Tap Ripl and turn off your monthly or yearly renewal option.