Our paid Pro subscriptions are administered and managed by Google or Apple. By consequence, your phone's platform controls the customer billing and invoicing functions for all apps with in-app purchase and paid subscription options (such as Ripl Pro).
You can cancel your subscription at any time. Deleting the app does *not* automatically end your paid subscription service associated with that app.
Within the Ripl app, the Ripl Menu provides you the option to directly access your account where you can cancel your Pro subscription.
To access the Manage Subscriptions page within the Ripl app and begin the Pro cancellation process:
- Open the Ripl app and tap the Menu icon in the upper left corner of the Home screen
- Click “Ripl Pro Settings”
- Click the “Manage Your Ripl Pro Subscription / Manage Subscription Settings” at the bottom of the list to open the external subscriptions management screen.
If the above doesn't work to load the external subscriptions management screen and you purchased Ripl Pro through Apple, please follow these steps to cancel your subscription:
- From your device's home page, open iOS Settings.
- Tap "iTunes & App Store," then tap your Apple ID and "View Apple ID". If prompted, enter your password.
- Tap "Subscriptions"
- Tap Ripl and turn off your monthly or yearly renewal option.
If you experience issues unsubscribing, you can get in touch with Apple Customer Support here.
If the above doesn't work to load the external subscriptions management screen and you purchased Ripl Pro through Google, please follow these steps to cancel your subscription:
- Go to play.google.com/store/account
- Find the subscription you want to cancel
- Click Cancel Subscription
Your subscription will end when the current subscription period expires. Once your subscription ends you will no longer be able to use any Pro designs you previously downloaded. However, your previously created Ripl animated posts will still be active.
Please note we recommend turning off Automatic Renewal more than 24 hours before your renewal date because your phone's platform controls the billing payment and your subscription may renew at any point during the 24 hour period prior to your renewal date.