Our paid Pro subscriptions are administered and managed by Google or Apple. By consequence, Apple and Google control the customer billing and invoicing functions for all apps with in-app purchase and paid subscription options (such as Ripl Pro).
You can cancel your subscription at any time. Deleting the app does *not* automatically end your paid subscription service associated with that app, as with all subscription apps in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Within the Ripl app, the Ripl Menu provides you the option to directly access your iTunes or Google Play Store account where you can cancel your Pro subscription.
To access the Manage Subscriptions page within the Ripl app and begin the Pro cancellation process:
- Open the Ripl app and tap the Menu icon in the upper left corner of the Home screen
- Click “Ripl Pro Settings”
- Click the “Manage Your Ripl Pro Subscription / Manage Subscription Settings” at the bottom of the list to open the Apple iTunes or Google Play Store subscriptions management screen.
For Android: Tap "manage subscriptions" once in the Google Play store, then "cancel"
If for some reason the page doesn't load in the Ripl app and you purchased your Ripl Pro subscription from the Apple iTunes Store, use the following steps to cancel your subscription from iTunes directly:
- From your device's home page, open iOS Settings.
- Tap "iTunes & App Store," then tap your Apple ID and "View Apple ID". If prompted, enter your password.
- Tap "Subscriptions"
- Tap Ripl and turn off your monthly or yearly renewal option.
We have a YouTube tutorial on how to manage your Apple subscription. This video will walk you through the steps to cancel. If you experience issues unsubscribing, you can get in touch with Apple Customer Support here.
If for some reason the page doesn't load in the Ripl app and you purchased your Ripl Pro subscription from the Google Play Store, use the following steps to cancel your subscription from the Google Play Store directly:
- Go to payments.google.com, then click the menu icon.
- Along the left side of your screen, select Bills and accounts.
- Select Ripl > Manage Subscription.
- Click Cancel next to the Ripl Pro Subscription option, then follow the prompts to confirm the cancellation.
For further help, you can get in touch with the Google Play support team here.
Your subscription will end when the current subscription period expires. Once your subscription ends you will no longer be able to use any Pro designs you previously downloaded. However, your previously created Ripl animated posts will still be active.
Please note we recommend turning off Automatic Renewal more than 24 hours before your renewal date because Apple or Google control the billing payment and your subscription may renew at any point during the 24 hour period prior to your renewal date.