If you are the only one who can see your post on Facebook, you'll want to check your Facebook Privacy settings. You can adjust the privacy settings on a post by post basis from your desktop by clicking on the world symbol and changing to "public."
You can also adjust these Facebook Privacy settings for all Ripl posts.
To do this follow these steps from your mobile device:
1. Open your Facebook app
2. Tap the "More" button in the bottom right corner (three horizontal lines)
3. Tap "Settings" (it is near the bottom)
4. This should lead to a pop-up. Select "Account Settings."
5. Select "Apps" (it is also near the bottom)
6. Tap "Logged in with Facebook"
7. Find Ripl, and select it.
8. Change the "Visibility of app" settings to whatever you would like.