If you're experiencing crashing or freezing in the Ripl app at any point, please try the following steps to remedy the issue:
1. Double-check you have at least 1GB of free storage available on your device.
- Typically under your phone's settings you can view just how much space you have available.
- iOS users: Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage
2. Try completely closing the Ripl app and re-opening.
- iOS: Double tap the home button and swipe up on Ripl to close the application
- Android: Tap "recent apps" and swipe (or tap the "x") to close the Ripl app
3. Try restarting your device.
- iOS: Hold the lock and home button down at the same time for at least 10 seconds (for iPhone 7 devices, hold the sleep/wake button and the down volume)
Android: Varies by device
If you're still experiencing issues, please tap the Ripl menu, then "give us feedback" to send an email to the Support team.