If you're experiencing crashing or freezing in the Ripl app at any point, try the following steps to remedy the issue:
1. Double-check you have at least 1GB of free storage available on your device.
- Typically under your phone's settings you can view just how much space you have available.
- iOS users: Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage
2. Try completely closing the Ripl app and re-opening.
- iOS: Double tap the home button and swipe up on Ripl to close the application
- Android: Tap "recent apps" and swipe (or tap the "x") to close the Ripl app
3. Try restarting your device.
- iOS: Hold the lock and home button down at the same time for at least 10 seconds (for iPhone 7 devices, hold the sleep/wake button and the down volume)
Android: Varies by device
4. Make sure that your Internet connection is stable enough and try switching from Wi-Fi to cellular data or vise versa.
5. If the above doesn't help, try removing the Ripl app from your device and installing it again from App Store or Google Play.
If you're still experiencing issues, on the mobile app, please tap "My Posts" at the bottom of the Ripl home screen, then the Ripl menu, then "Submit a help ticket" to send an email to the Support team. On the web app, please click the "?" at the top right of your screen. You'll then see the option to "Submit a help ticket."