This article goes over Brand Slide for our mobile apps. If you have questions about Brand Slide on Ripl for Web, please visit this article.
With your Brand Slide, you have the ability to customize your post with your business information. This is a great way to build your branding on Ripl. At the moment, your brand slide includes your logo and two taglines. You can also choose a text color, background color, tagline font, and body font.
To toggle the Brand Slide visibility:
- Select three gray lines in the upper left-hand part of the screen to open the mobile menu
- Tap on Brand Settings.
- Scroll down on the page that appears until you see the Include Brand Slide switch next to it.
- Tapping on a pencil icon on the Brand Slide preview at this step will allow you to edit the slide.
If you are not seeing the Brand Slide editing option, follow the steps below:
- Create a new post or choose to edit an existing one.
- Proceed to the Customize screen.
- Scroll through the bottom toolbar to see the Brand Slide button.
- Tap on this button, and you should see the options to edit the Brand Slide and toggle its visibility.