To link your social media account, follow these steps.
iOS and Android:
- Tap the three lines in the upper left-hand corner.
- Select Brand settings.
- Tap the "+" button in the Social Media Accounts section.
- Select the Connect or Add button next to the network.
Ripl for web:
- Navigate to the My brand tab at the top of your screen.
- Select Settings.
- Click the Connect or Add button in the Social Media Accounts section.
- You can disconnect any accounts that you no longer want to be associated with a business by tapping the Disconnect button.
- On the final share screen, you can choose which accounts you want to share your Ripl post to.
- Remember, you can set up separate business profiles for different businesses and social media accounts.
Keep in mind that each network has its own requirements. Here are the networks currently supported by Ripl:
You can connect one personal Facebook account in Ripl at a time. You have the option to share to any Facebook Pages or Groups you manage from the connected personal Facebook account.
In the mobile version of the Ripl app, Facebook Personal can also be selected for sharing. In the web version of the Ripl app, sharing to Facebook Personal is not available at this time.
You can connect as many Instagram accounts as you wish. Instagram Personal doesn't allow auto-posting videos, so follow the prompts to launch Instagram when you wish to share to Instagram.
You can directly share to a Business Instagram account, too. This method automates the process of sharing to Instagram. In order to connect your Instagram page to Ripl, you'll first want to make sure that this Instagram page is connected to the Facebook Page that you're the administrator of (please see this article for more information).
You can connect as many Twitter accounts as you wish.
On Ripl for web, make sure your browser is logged into the Twitter account you wish to connect. If you are not sure or you are logged into the wrong account, please visit https://www.twitter.com/logout to log out and then try connecting Twitter to Ripl.
You can connect as many LinkedIn accounts as you wish. We don't support sharing to LinkedIn Company Pages yet.
On Ripl for web, make sure your browser is logged into the LinkedIn account you wish to connect. If you are not sure or you are logged into the wrong account, please visit https://www.linkedin.com/m/logout to log out and then try connecting Twitter to Ripl.
Please note that at the moment, Ripl doesn't track engagements with your posts on LinkedIn.
You can connect as many YouTube accounts as you wish. When sharing to social media, you can share to multiple channels associated with a single account. Note: You must have at least one channel active on your YouTube account to connect to Ripl and to successfully share your post.
If you need to add a channel on YouTube, please select this link.