If you try to connect more than one Twitter account to Ripl, the app will prompt you to log out of the currently used Twitter account and log into the wanted one. To connect multiple Twitter accounts, please refer to the steps below based on the platform you are using.
- Open the Twitter app.
- Swipe from the left edge of the screen and tap on three dots next to your account's logo in the side menu that appears.
- Select Add an existing account.
- Enter the login credentials for the Twitter account that you are adding.
- Switch to the Ripl app and tap the three lines in the upper left-hand corner and then Brand Settings. Tap on the "+" button under Social Media Accounts, then Add next to Twitter.
- At this point, you will see a prompt from Twitter to authorize your account. Tap on the downward arrow next to your account's logo to select the newly added Twitter account.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click Authorize app to complete the linking procedure.
- Within a few seconds, you will be taken back to the Ripl app with two Twitter accounts connected.
- In Ripl, tap the three lines in the upper left-hand corner, select Brand Settings, and then the "+" button under Social Media Accounts. From here tap Add next to Twitter.
- A prompt should appear asking you to authorize Ripl's access to Twitter. Select Tap to Switch Accounts under the avatar of your currently connected Twitter account.
- In the window that appears, select Add an Existing Account.
- Enter the login credentials for the additional Twitter account that you are adding.
- Once completed, you will be redirected to Ripl with multiple Twitter accounts connected.
- In Ripl, access My Brand, then Settings, then click Add next to Twitter.
- You will be redirected to Twitter and then back to Ripl.
- In the Ripl app, you will now see a prompt stating Account already connected. Tap on the logout link, so that you can connect your additional account.
- Upon being redirected to Twitter, please log in to the account you wish to connect to Ripl
- Return to Ripl and click OK on the prompt from step 3.
- Select Add next to Twitter once again, and this time, you should see your new Twitter account connected to Ripl along with the previous one.
If you encounter any difficulties, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com - we are happy to assist!