When accessing your media in the Ripl app, you will now be presented with a popup saying “Ripl Would Like to Access Your Photos - This will allow you to create, share, and save to your device.
- To only select certain photos, you’ll want to tap on the first option “Select Photos…”
- To have access to your entire photo album, please tap on “Allow Access to All Photos”
- To deny any access to your photos, you’ll need to select “Don’t Allow”
In order to reset these settings, please follow the below steps:
- Tap the "Settings" app on your iPhone
- Scroll down and tap on "Ripl" (Your app should be organized in alphabetical order)
- Select "Photos"
- You will see the title "ALLOW PHOTOS ACCESS" -- This is where you can switch between "Selected Photos," "All Photos" and "None"