1. Open Chrome. At the top right, click on the three dots in the upper right corner, and then More tools and then Clear browsing data. Next to "Time range," select All time. Select Cached images and files and Cookies and other site data, deselect the other types of data. Now click on "Clear Data".
2. After clearing the cache and cookies, close all other tabs you have open on Chrome, only keep Ripl open and try reproducing the steps you took to encounter the issue.
1. Choose Safari > Preferences.
2. Click the Privacy icon.
3. Click the Details button.
4. Search for the name or domain of the website whose data you want to remove.
5. In the results list, click the domain (ripl.com) that has data you want to remove.
6. Click Remove.
7. When you're finished, click Done and close the preferences window. Close out all other windows/tabs and only leave Ripl open.
1. Click the menu button (three bars in top right) and select "Options".
2. Select the "Privacy & Security" option from menu on left.
3. In the "Cookies and Site Data" section, click on "Clear Data...".
4. Check the box next to "Cookies and Site Data" then click on "Clear".
5. Close the settings page and all tabs/windows. Re-open Firefox and give Ripl another try.
After trying these steps on your browser, is Ripl working properly this time? If you're still running into trouble here, please send an email to email@example.com and our support team can further assist you.